- Do I have to be Catholic to attend the All Souls Community Harvest Festival?
All are welcome.
- Will the festival go on even if it rains?
Yes, the Festival goes on rain or shine. If severe weather threatens, some booths and rides might need to be closed temporarily.
- Is there a charge for parking and admission?
No. Parking, admission, and entertainment at the All Souls Community Harvest Festival are completely FREE.
- Will there be handicap parking?
Limited spaces are available for handicap parking. A handicap parking permit must be visible on your vehicle’s visor or mirror or as part of your car’s license plate.
- May I bring my pet?
Due to crowds, food tents, and eating areas, we cannot allow pets. Licensed service animals are permitted.
- Is smoking permitted at the Festival?
- What is appropriate apparel for the Festival?
Dress appropriately for a fun-filled outdoor family event.
- I would like to purchase ride tickets in advance. How do I do that?
Please see our Carnival section.
- I would like to have a friend/family member “jailed” during Jail-a-Friend at the Festival. What do I need to do?
See our Jail-a-Friend section.
- Some important football games are on that weekend. Will games be broadcasted at the Festival?
Two big-screen TVs will be broadcasting different games in the big tent during the Festival. You can watch the game(s) while you enjoy a beer or the Festival’s international and festival foods.
- Do I have to be present to win at the money raffle, the silent auction, or 50/50?
As long as you have provided contact information, you will be notified if you win the money raffle, a basket raffle, or the silent auction. You do not need to be present. However, you must claim your winnings at the 50/50 booth by the end of the Festival.
- I would like to sponsor a booth at the festival. How may I do that? May I purchase booth space for my company?
Please see the Donate/Sponsor page.
- I would like to donate a silent auction item or gift basket. How do I do that?
Please visit the Donate/Sponsor page.
- I’ve always donated blood at the Festival. Will that be possible again this year?
The Big Red Bus Bloodmobile will not be at the Festival this year.
- How can I help promote the All Souls Community Harvest Festival?
Contact the All Souls Catholic Church office (407-322-3795 or HarvestFestival@allsoulssanford.org) to reserve a Festival sign for your yard or request a Festival poster or flyer for your business window.
- My band/dance group/singer(s) would like to perform on the Festival Main Stage. What do I need to do?
Booking for the 2019 Festival Main Stage is now complete. Contact the All Souls Catholic Church office (407-322-3795 or HarvestFestival@allsoulssanford.org) to be considered as a performer for the 2020 All Souls Community Harvest Festival to be held November 6-8, 2020.
- I would like to see the inside of All Souls Catholic Church. May I do that?
Open house hours are Saturday, November 2 from 2:00 – 4:00 pm and Sunday, November 3 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm. If you are not available during these times, visit the All Souls Church booth to make other arrangements.
- May I attend Mass while at the Festival?
Yes, we invite you to celebrate Mass with us. Saturday evening Mass is at 5:00 pm. A special Mass during the festival will be at 11:30 pm on Saturday night. Sunday Masses are at 9:30, 11:00, and 12:30 (in Spanish).
- Will there be an ATM available at the festival?
Yes, it is a non-bank affiliated, though, so there will be a fee.
- Are first aid facilities available?
Yes, if you need first aid you should visit the Volunteer/Information/Medical Tent.
- Are toilets available?
Yes, we bring in numerous portable toilets including luxurious toilet trailers.
- Is there a lost and found for both items and children?
Yes, if you lose something or someone, contact the Volunteer/Information/ Medical Tent.