One lucky festival attendee will go home with the $2500 Raffle prize. Will it be you? We hope so! A second prize ($500) and third prize ($250) will also be awarded.
Each Raffle ticket costs $5.00. To enter the Raffle, for each ticket you must complete a 202018 Raffle Ticket form. PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY. You must be 18 years or older to participate.
There are three ways to enter the cash raffle:
- Purchase raffle tickets for $5:00 each following mass the two weekends before the Festival; complete one form for each ticket.
- Purchase raffle tickets for $5:00 each at the All Souls Church Booth at the Festival; complete one form for each ticket.
- Complete the raffle ticket forms mailed to each parishioner family
- Bring these forms with your $5:00 per ticket donation to the All Souls Church Booth at the Festival;
- Mail the completed forms along with your $5:00 per ticket donation to the All Souls Catholic Church office (301 W. 8th St, Sanford FL 32771);
- Enclose the completed forms with your $5.00 per ticket donation in an envelope marked “Raffle Tickets” and drop it into the offertory basket during any mass in October.
Make check/money order payable to All Souls Catholic Church; on memo section, write Raffle Ticket.
Drawing will be on Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 7:45 pm. Winners will be notified. You don’t have to be present to win.
You must be 18 or older to play.
Everyone loves Bingo and our games are the most fun around. Play for cash prizes.
Numerous games are played each day. Cost of entry is:
- $1.00 per card for standard Bingo
- $5.00 per card for Coverall Bingo (the entire bingo card has to be covered for you to win)
You must be 18 or older to play Bingo.
Here’s your opportunity to gamble and play for cash prizes without flying to Las Vegas! It’s so easy. Just buy a ticket and you’re in the raffle. The more tickets you purchase, the less each one costs. So you save money and increase your chances of winning by buying more tickets!
- 1 ticket for $1.00
- 6 tickets for $5.00
- 14 tickets for $10.00
- 35 tickets for $20.00
There are several drawings each day. Whenever the drawing is held, the winner gets 50% of the pool at that time. Winning numbers are posted on the board in the 50-50 Booth.
- Friday, November 2
- Drawing 1: last call 8:00 pm; drawing 8:30 pm
- Drawing 2: last call 10:00 pm; drawing 10:30 pm
- Saturday, November 3
- Drawing 1: last call 1:30 pm; drawing 2:00 pm
- Drawing 2: last call 3:30 pm; drawing 4:00 pm
- Drawing 3: last call 6:00 pm; drawing 6:30 pm
- Drawing 4: last call 8:00 pm; drawing 8:30 pm
- Drawing 5: last call 10:00 pm; drawing 10:30 pm
- Sunday, November 4
- Drawing 1: last call 2:00 pm; drawing 2:30 pm
- Drawing 2: last call 5:00 pm; drawing 5:30 pm
- Drawing 3: last call 7:00 pm; drawing 7:30 pm
Winners of the 50-50 drawings only have until the end of the Festival to claim their winnings, so check the Winners’ Board often.
You must be 18 or older to play 50-50.