A highlight of the All Souls Community Harvest Festival is the carnival provided by Carol Stream Amusements. From the Ferris wheel to bumper cars, you’ll find rides perfect for you and your family. Carol Stream Amusements has an excellent safety record. All rides are inspected several times a day by the ride operators and prior to opening by the Florida Dept. of Agriculture. We have worked with this company for eight years and find them safety-conscientious and courteous, with clean rides.
Discount Tickets Available October 1 to November 2
- Ride tickets are sold in increments of 20 tickets and most rides cost between 2 and 5 tickets. During the discount period you’ll pay only $15.00 for 20 tickets, a savings of 25% below the regular price.
- An All-Festival Ride Discount Wristband (usable all three days) is $50.00. Since most rides cost between 2 and 5 tickets, this is definitely the best bargain. You can only purchase this three-day wristband during the discount period (October 1 until November 2). It will not be available at the Festival.
Advance Discount Ride Tickets and the All-Festival Ride Wristbands may be purchased from the following:
- The All Souls Catholic Church office (301 W. 8th St. Sanford FL 32771) (407-322-3795 or HarvestFestival@allsoulssanford.org)
- After church Masses on the weekends of Oct 21-22 and Oct 28-29
- All Souls Catholic School students (available only until October 27)
You may pay by cash, check (payable to All Souls Catholic Church), or credit card (Master Card or Visa from the church office only).
During the festival you may purchase the 20-ticket package for $20.00 at the Festival Ticket Booth in the carnival area. The One-Day Festival Wristband price at the Festival Ticket Booth is $25.00 each day. Cash and credit cards are accepted (no checks).